About Falcon A.T.
When you climb into the cockpit of the F-16 Fighting Falcon, get set for the “flight of your life” as the powerful FALCON AT takes you streaking across the sky at Mach 2. Accurate weapons system, head-up-displays, cockpit controls, and overall flight characteristics make this ultimate in simulations. The enemy MiGs you encounter are resourceful and very skilled.Whether you are a novice pilot or a real “top gun,” FALCON AT is for you! 3-D graphic images of buildings, forests, freeways, and bridges flash by as you fly at the speed of sound only 150 feet above the deck. Take out bridges, power stations, tanks, airfields and SAM sites.”Sweaty palms” and a pounding heart are normal occurrences during dogfight engagements in FALCON AT. Mastering the most effective use of your heat-seeking missiles. Maverick missiles, bombs, and cannon systems will determine your destiny. The MiG-21 and MiG-29 planes will be merciless, as will the opposing pilots you challenge in head-to-head mode. FALCON AT – you won’t believe it!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Falcon A.T. .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Falcon A.T. folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Falcon A.T. Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- 1.8 GHz Processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7
- 50 MB available space
- 100% DirectX compatible card or onboard sound