Factorio is a game in which you build and maintain factories. You will be mining resources, researching technologies, building infrastructure, automating production and fighting enemies. In the beginning you will find yourself chopping trees, mining ores and crafting mechanical arms and transport belts by hand, but in short time you can become an industrial powerhouse, with huge solar fields, oil refining and cracking, manufacture and deployment of construction and logistic robots, all for your resource needs. However this heavy exploitation of the planet’s resources does not sit nicely with the locals, so you will have to be prepared to defend yourself and your machine empire.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Factorio v1.1.19.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Factorio v1.1.19 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Factorio Free Download (v1.1.19)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 10, 8, 7 (64 Bit)
- Dual core 3Ghz+
- 4 GB RAM
- DirectX 10.1 capable GPU with 512 MB VRAM – GeForce GTX 260, Radeon HD 4850 or Intel HD Graphics 5500
- Version 11
- 3 GB available space
- Normal sprite resolution, Low quality compression