About Faces of War
Through the eyes of Allied, German and Russian squad leaders, experience the most immersive World War II time strategy game where each battle is played out and won differently based on your tactical choices. Faces of War is devoted to the final period of World War II in Europe: from the summer of 1944 to the spring of 1945. During this period mighty battles were held in France, Poland, Belgium, the Netherlands, Hungary and Germany. The German war machine was making every possible effort to defend the territory of Third Reich from the Soviet and Allied troops. However, in 11 months the German resistance was crushed all along the front lines and the war ended where it had begun – in Berlin.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Faces of War v1.04.1.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Faces of War v1.04.1 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Faces of War Free Download (v1.04.1)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- 2 GHz Pentium® IV or AMD Athlon
- 512 MB RAM
- NVIDIA® GeForce™ 3/4/FX/6/7 series (GeForce 4 MX NOT supported). Laptop version of these chipsets may work but are not supported
- Online play no longer supported, multiplayer only through LAN
- 3 GB available space
- DirectX 9.0c compliant sound card