Somewhere in the future a hostile alien race conquers most of the galaxy. To battle aliens scientists had developed the “Millennium Soldier” project by cloning two super-soldiers. Armed with blasters they will battle scores of monsters, robots and boss aliens to save us and get a well-earned reward. The game itself is very entertaining – its one of those good old shoot-em-ups that you remember and boy do they make a good show for themselves! The classic scheme of “go forward, destroy, get some new toys, kill some more” works perfectly, like always, even after a few hours of playing it’s still fun to watch all of those explosions and slaughter. During your quest of annihilation you will find some extra weapons that will help you keep yourself together and enemies in parts. Most of these weapons are classic, but in game a like this it’s a plus, not a minus. Overall it’s a great peace of a game that you will have fun playing – alone or with a friend!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Expendable v1.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Expendable v1.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Expendable Free Download (v1.0)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP or Vista
- 1 GHz
- 256 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)