About Expeditions: Viking
Circa 790 AD. A small band of Norse warriors lands on the shores of England. History may have forgotten their names, but their actions live on. As the chieftain of your clan, let ambition guide your choices in the party-based RPG, Expeditions: Viking. How will history remember you? As the newly appointed chieftain of a modest Viking clan, you’ll have a village of your very own. But to carve your name into the runestones of history you’ll need great strength, and great wealth to grow your village’s prosperity and renown. There is little left to be gained from the Norse lands and so you must set your sights on the the seas to the West, where tales speak of a great island filled with treasure ready for the taking. Your trusted huscarls will follow you to Valhalla if that be the order of the day, but you’ll need more than loyalty to leave a legacy that will be remembered for a thousand years. Now assemble a worthy band of warriors, build a ship, and seek your wealth and glory across the sea. Britannia awaits in Logic Artists’ Expeditions: Viking.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Expeditions: Viking v18.104.22.168.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Expeditions: Viking v22.214.171.124 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Expeditions: Viking Free Download (v126.96.36.199)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64-bit)
- Intel Core2 Quad Q9400 2.66 GHz
- 4 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450
- Version 10
- 12 GB available space
- DirectX Compatible Sound Card
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system