About EVERSPACE™ 2
EVERSPACE 2 puts you in the pilot seat in this fast-paced single-player space shooter, where vicious encounters and brutal challenges stand between you and that next epic loot drop. Explore the war-torn star systems of the Demilitarized Zone of Cluster 34—each massive handcrafted area is packed with secrets, puzzles, and perils to encounter.Experience a thrilling sci-fi story following Adam, a clone pilot seeking his place in the universe. The events of his past tangle with clashing factions as the DMZ approaches a boiling point. Escape colonial capture, navigate the intrigues of local warlords, evade energy-maddened cultists, and fend off war-hungry aliens.Adam will need more than wits, luck, and skill to survive—gather a team of experts to achieve his payday and finally achieve his dream of escaping the DMZ. Meet old friends and new allies, each with their own stories to tell. They will join you during missions, provide upgradable perks, unlock new abilities, and aid your path forward.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to EVERSPACE™ 2 v1.0.33633hotfix.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the EVERSPACE™ 2 v1.0.33633hotfix folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
EVERSPACE™ 2 Free Download (v1.0.33633hotfix)
EVERSPACE™ 2 (v1.0.33633hotfix)
Size: 41.83 GB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Intel Core [email protected] or AMD FX [email protected]
- 8 GB RAM
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 (3 GB) or AMD Radeon R9 290 (4GB)
- Version 11
- 50 GB available space