Congratulations Don Jonz! You have just won a Virtual Adventure Vacation on Eternam, the biggest and best planetary Funpark in the galaxy. Hard working intergalactic Space Marshals like yourself deserve to experience the ultimate gateway. Travel through 3D landscapes to more than a half-dozen past human eras, populated with life-like-bio-tech creatures offering tongue-in-cheek remarks. From the age of the pharaohs and the realm of medieval knights to the French Revolution and beyond, you’ll have the adventure of a lifetime… or several. But, Mister Jonz, there is a slight problem… Dragoons still inhabit Eternam wanting to reclaim the park and have joined forces with your arch-rival Mikhal Nuke. They plan to ruin your vacation in a big way! At least you can count on help from the beautiful Tracy, a technician on the Eternam coordination team. Unfortunately, to escape Nuke’s evil clutches, she has dematerialized into the Funpark’s computer network, so Tracy will communicate only via a computer screen. You’ll need intuition, courage, wit, diplomacy, charm and a surreal sense of humor. Only you can save Eternam – and yourself. But who wouldn’t face all challenges to win Tracy’s smile. So… enjoy your vacation, Mister Jonz!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Eternam v1.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Eternam v1.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Eternam Free Download (v1.0)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- 1.8 GHz
- 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- 1GB available space