About Elvira: Mistress of the Dark
Can somebody help me find my chest?”No really, I’m serious! See, I’ve been remodeling this cold and moldy castle, right? So how was I to know that I’d wake up Queen Emelda – especially since the old bat croaked hundreds of years ago!Anyway, Queenie-baby wants to come back from the dead and rule the world – and the only way I can stop her monstrous minions is to find a secret scroll of spells, hidden in a big chest somewhere in this huge castle.Won’t you help your poor, innocent little Mistress?”Yours cruelly,ElviraFeatures:Over 100 hours of frightening gameplayAn enormous 800-room castle to search and exploreDigitized voices and a haunting soundtrackOver 300 ominous objects at your disposalReal-time, hand-to-hand combat with more than 100 sinister charactersComes with a spellbook to mix potions and ward off evil spiritsTotally icon driven. So easy to play it’s scary!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Elvira: Mistress of the Dark .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Elvira: Mistress of the Dark folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Elvira: Mistress of the Dark Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- 1.8 GHz
- 512MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9
- DirectX 9
- 1GB available space