About Elvira II: The Jaws of Cerberus
An evil force has penetrated our universe, possessing Black Widow Productions in Hollywood. The studio owner, Elvira herself, has vanished. And now three cavernous movie sets – a graveyard, haunted house, and catacombs – are erupting with the most hideous monsters of gothic horror.Your quest? Find and rescue Elvira from these three craven worlds then fight a final cataclysmic battle with a nether-world entity of awesome dimension and fury.Features:Nearly 4000 locations – five times larger than Elvira I!Three huge & horrifying worlds to exploreOver 120 hours of suspense – intense gameplayMore than 700 deadly weapons, scrolls & other tools of the tradeFully animated encounters with hundreds of formidable new opponentsNew on-screen spell book generatorNew 360-degree, on-screen enemy detector & trackerNew on-screen hit-point allocation systemHaunting soundtrack
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Elvira II: The Jaws of Cerberus .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Elvira II: The Jaws of Cerberus folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Elvira II: The Jaws of Cerberus Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- 1.8 GHz
- 512MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9
- DirectX 9
- 1GB available space