About Eisenwald: Blood of November
The Duke is dead. Without an heir it falls upon the council to decide who will become the new duke. Amidst the upheaval two powerful clans vie for the crown: Eisig and Horn. But they are not alone for some lesser clans have dared to declare their own bid for the throne.The cards are dealt and the stakes are too high for anyone to give support to another contender. Whatever decision the council makes, feudal war looms on the horizon. You alone have kept your neutrality and the fate of the war is in your hands.Random events that add replayabilitySmart re-spawn – improved dynamic balance of the armies Updated look – reworked and improved engine and graphicsSandbox like gameplay – freedom of movementExperimental quest system where some events will change according to your behavior 6-10 hours of gameplay
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Eisenwald: Blood of November .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Eisenwald: Blood of November folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Eisenwald: Blood of November Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (64-bit)
- 3 GHz quad-core CPU
- 4 GB RAM
- 1024 MB graphics memory, shader model 3 (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 / AMD Radeon HD 6950 or better)
- Version 9.0c
- 2 GB available space
- Screen resolution 1680×1050 or higher; Dedicated video card required