About Earthworm Jim 3D
Earthworm Jim, spineless superhero, wriggles back into action as the Groovy Guardian of Goodness in an incredible journey of cheese-curdling proportions. Left unconscious by a massive cow-induced blow to the head and clad in his indestructible, high-tech super suit, Earthworm Jim continues the battle for truth, justice and well aerated soil. He sure is going to need your help to guide him through his 3D fun-house of a brain. But beware, the is an evil lurking, a presence in his mind, a dark unseen force at work – Jim’s brain is a dangerous place! In the game you can enter Jim’s psyche where he comes face to face with his own fears, happiness, memories and fantasies. Each environment has games-within-games, ludicrously large levels where you go wild pig-sliding, grandma wrangling and much more. You will face the weird enemies like Psycrow or the Disco Zombies. Explore any area you choose while keeping the trigger ready for action.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Earthworm Jim 3D v1.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Earthworm Jim 3D v1.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Earthworm Jim 3D Free Download (v1.0)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP or Vista
- 1 GHz
- 256 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)