About Eagle Island
Discover the avian world of Eagle Island with Quill and his loyal owl companion, Koji. Explore lush forests, treacherous caverns, and uncover the ruins of long lost civilizations on your way to confront the gargantuan deity, Armaura, in a desperate attempt to rescue Ichiro from her clutches. With its falconry-inspired gameplay & uniquely generated worlds, Eagle Island is set to a beautifully modernized pixel art aesthetic and provides a breath of fresh air to the character platforming genre. Taking inspiration from the rogue-like and metroid-vania genres, Eagle Island can be enjoyed both short runs or a longer story based experience. Quill’s arsenal of solo moves consists simply of running, jumping, and the occasional ledge grab – keeping to it’s classic 16-bit inspirations. To survive, you’ll need to defeat & subdue threats with the help of your owl companion Koji! Cast Koji & launch attacks in 8-directions — hitting enemies in quick succession & maintaining chain combos earns greater rewards. Miss an attack and you’ll be forced to wait longer for Koji to return. If Koji is injured or incapacitated, Quill will be briefly defenseless and must take evasive action whilst vulnerable!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Eagle Island v2.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Eagle Island v2.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Eagle Island Free Download (v2.0)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 (64 Bit)
- 1.7 GHz
- 4 GB RAM
- Intel HD 4000
- 1 GB available space
- Internet connection required for speedrun mode