About E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy - Single-Player Edition
The version of the game sold on GOG is a single-player only edition – it means online and LAN modes are not accessible.As a member of the strange secret society E.Y.E, you wake up after a fight in which your fellow teammates were killed. E.Y.E, an armed branch of the Secreta Secretorum is attempting a coup against the all-powerful Federation, a coalition of several worlds and planets that rule with an iron fist.To complicate matters, E.Y.E itself is plagued with its own internal conflicts between the Jian faction and the Culter faction, to which you belong. Your loyalties are torn between Commander Rimanah, your superior and the chief of the Secreta who is a separatist with an unstoppable ambition, and the “Mentor” your friend and instructor. The “Mentor” tries at all costs to unite the two rival factions. In doing so, you are thrust into the middle of a fratricidal war frought with political conspiracies and quests for power in which different groups and megacorporations are implicated.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy - Single-Player Edition .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy - Single-Player Edition folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy – Single-Player Edition Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows® 7 32/64-bit
- Pentium 4 3.0GHz, Athlon 64 3000+ or better
- DirectX 9 compatible video card with 128 MB, Shader model 2.0. ATI X800, NVidia 6600 or better
- At least 6 GB of free space
- DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card