About Dungeons 3
At last, the Dungeon Lord has successfully united the forces of evil and established his dark empire. Time for the next step in his most diabolical quest: expansion! Through enticing the dark elf priestess Thalya from the fluffy clutches of the surface world to become his chief lieutenant, the Dungeon Lord has found a way to direct his campaign of conquest from the confines of his underground lair. With Thalya on the front line, and the united forces of evil to support her, players will have to use every trick in the book to best those do-gooders of the overworld, once and for all! Unleash your dark side by creating a unique underground dungeon from a huge array of rooms, traps and structures. Raise the most terrifying army the world has ever seen, by choosing from despicable creatures such as orcs, succubae, zombies and much, much more. Then, once you have built your forces, emerge from the darkness and guide your army to the light of the overworld, where you will corrupt the land and dispatch anything even vaguely heroic, cute or unicorn-shaped. And in a first for the Dungeons series, experience randomly generated levels, so that no two sessions are alike – never-ending fun for any evil conqueror!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Dungeons 3 v1.7.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Dungeons 3 v1.7 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Dungeons 3 Free Download (v1.7)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Intel Quad Core 2.8 GHz (i7 900 series) or 3.5 GHz AMD (FX 6000 series)
- 4 GB RAM
- AMD/NVIDIA dedicated graphic card, with at least 1024MB of dedicated VRAM and with at least DirectX 11 and Shader Model 5.0 support (AMD Radeon HD 7000 series and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 600 series)
- Version 11
- 5 GB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system