About Dungeon Rats
Dungeon Rats is a turn-based, party-based dungeon crawler set in the same world as Age of Decadence. This is an RPG focused almost exclusively on squad level tactical combat for players who enjoy turn-based games in general, and AoD’s combat systems in particular. If fighting your way out of a prison mine – and frequently dying in the attempt – is your idea of a good time, you’ve come to the right place.Starting out as a new prisoner at the bottom of the gangs-ruled prison hierarchy, and of the prison itself, you must fight to survive and develop your combat skills, acquiring better weapons and equipment as you go. Recruit allies to your struggle or carry on as a lone wolf, and kill anyone foolish enough to stand in your way.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Dungeon Rats v184.108.40.206a.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Dungeon Rats v220.127.116.11a folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Dungeon Rats Free Download (v18.104.22.168a)
Dungeon Rats (v22.214.171.124a)
Size: 947.13 MB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- 2 GHz or better
- 3 GB RAM
- Nvidia Geforce GTS 250 / Radeon HD 4770 (1Gb) or better
- Version 9.0c
- 1500 MB available space