Discover the world of Dros, a beautifully detailed story-driven adventure about a slimy little creature and her human bounty hunter shell. Little Dros and Captain both have different strengths and weaknesses and you’ll switch between them to solve puzzles, fight off enemies and sneak through a vast steampunk Tower. The world of Dros features a fantasy story with a huge cast of odd and interesting characters to interact with. Unravel the mysteries within the Tower as you explore, unlock journal entries and collect strange alchemical treasures. DUAL-CHARACTER PLAY: Use both characters’ abilities to make it through the Tower. Jump, squirm and stealth around as Little Dros and fight off creepy enemies as Captain. STRANGE CHARACTERS IN A STEAMPUNK WORLD: As you journey upward through the Tower you’ll converse with a range of other strange beings. Each character has their own story to tell…their own struggles. No one is truly good or truly evil. PUZZLES & ADVENTURE: Inside the Tower use both brains and brawn to solve puzzles, take on enemies and collect alchemical treasures. Unlock journal entries that expand world lore and flesh out character backstories.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to DROS v5.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the DROS v5 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
DROS Free Download (v5)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 10
- 1.7 Ghz Dual Core or faster
- 4 GB RAM
- DirectX 10 compatible, 512 MB VRAM
- Version 10
- 12 GB available space
- DirectX 10 compatible