About Dreams in the Witch House
Whether the dreams brought on the fever or the fever brought on the dreams Walter Gilmandid not know. – H.P. Lovecraft, The Dreams in the Witch HouseArkham, Massachusetts 1929. Walter Gilman, a promising math student, has just moved to the city and is starting his studies at Miskatonic University. The Dombrowski’s boarding house where he resides has a bad reputation, but Walter doesn’t mind the old rumors… Until the dreams start. A hideous scheme is underway, and if Walter is not careful, it could cost him more than his life. It could cost him his soul.Dreams in the Witch House is a unique mix of classic point and click adventure and open world RPG. The gameplay is nonlinear and many of the elements are generated randomly, making each playthrough different.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Dreams in the Witch House.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Dreams in the Witch House folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Dreams in the Witch House Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7
- 1 GHz
- 1 GB RAM
- DirectX compatible card
- Version 9.0
- 1 GB available space
- DirectX compatible sound card