About Down in Bermuda
An unnatural storm leaves an adventurous aviator stranded for decades within the infamous Bermuda. Overcome creatures of the deep and unravel the islands secrets in search for a way back home. Down in Bermuda is a quirky adventure filled with puzzles to solve and mysteries to uncover. Our adventurous aviator Milton finds himself trapped in a time bubble deep inside the Bermuda and needs your help to escape. Crack codes, solve puzzles, collect magic orbs and escape each of the six unique islands, each one leading to the next on a quest for a way back home. From the studio who brought you the suave secret agent adventure Agent A: A puzzle in disguise.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Down in Bermuda v1.6.3.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Down in Bermuda v1.6.3 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Down in Bermuda Free Download (v1.6.3)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Intel i3 2.0 GHz
- 2 GB RAM
- 1GB Shader Model 3.0 Compatible (DirectX 9.0c)
- Version 9.0c
- 1 GB available space
- DirectX 9.0 Compatible
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system