About Don't Escape: 4 Days to Survive
Following a bizarre cataclysmic event that cracked the moon in half, the Earth is struggling with the environmental fallout. Everything is already dead or dying… except you. Or so you think. Don’t Escape: 4 Days to Survive is a post-apocalyptic thriller from veteran developer Scriptwelder, creator of the popular horror series Deep Sleep and Don’t Escape. Players must figure out a way to properly fortify their home against each night’s new danger, as they learn the truth behind the apocalypse and search for a way to safety, if one exists. Players will journey alongside David, a lone survivor after the end of the world, who finds himself having prophetic dreams… or nightmares. Each chapter of the game has multiple potential variations to encounter, from poisonous fog or spiders to a gang of murderous thugs or a deadly heat wave, and as a result, you’ll need to adjust your strategy on different playthroughs. But you don’t have forever. Certain actions advance the in-game clock, and you’ll need to complete your preparations to (hopefully) stay alive before night falls. Will you make it through all four days? Will your companions?
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Don't Escape: 4 Days to Survive v1.2.1.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Don't Escape: 4 Days to Survive v1.2.1 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Don’t Escape: 4 Days to Survive Free Download (v1.2.1)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Dual Core 1.4 GHz
- 500 MB RAM
- supporting DX9 (shader model 3.0)
- 800 MB available space