About Deponia 4: Deponia Doomsday
One fateful night, Rufus awakes from a haunting nightmare: he sacrificed himself to save Deponia. But at what price? Elysium, the floating city crash-landed on the planet. As the last surviving Deponian, he fought savage fewlocks, but in the end, there was only one way out: He had to blow up Deponia! And… He grew a mustache.Of course he realized that these gruesome events – especially the mustache part – had to be prevented from ever happening. Deponia and his well-shaved face had to survive!But was this really just a dream? With the help of McChronicle, a quirky temporal scientist, who discovered strange time-anomalies, Rufus discovers that some time travelers from the future carelessly parked their time machine in his neighborhood. Just imagine if this amazing technology would fall into the wrong hands!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Deponia 4: Deponia Doomsday v1.2.0267.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Deponia 4: Deponia Doomsday v1.2.0267 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Deponia 4: Deponia Doomsday Free Download (v1.2.0267)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- 2 GHz Dual Core CPU
- 2 GB RAM
- ATI Radeon HD 3400 Series, Geforce 9400 Series with at least 512 MB VRAM
- Version 9.0c
- 3500 MB available space
- DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers