About Deponia 3: Goodbye Deponia
More chaos, more destruction, more Rufus. Not one, not two, but three Rufuses cause all kinds of crazy mayhem in the long-awaited adventure comedy Goodbye Deponia: The Organon plans the destruction of Deponia, the lovely Goal has (once again) disappeared, and anti-hero Rufus just can’t seem to stop getting in his own way.All inventor and free spirit Rufus wanted to do was to get off the junkyard planet of Deponia and move to Elysium, the paradise orbiting Deponia as a spaceship reserved for the highest echelons of society. Goal, the ex-Elysian girl that Rufus has fallen head over heels for, still seems to be the key to his endeavor…and to the elevator that will get him to space. Finally, Rufus has come up with a seemingly perfect plan.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Deponia 3: Goodbye Deponia v3.3.3335.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Deponia 3: Goodbye Deponia v3.3.3335 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Deponia 3: Goodbye Deponia Free Download (v3.3.3335)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- 2.5 GHz (Single Core) or 2 GHz (Dual Core)
- 2 GB RAM
- OpenGL2.0-compatible graphics card with 512 MB RAM
- 5GB HDD