About Deponia 2: Chaos on Deponia
After the events in Deponia, Rufus came to his senses. He’s grown prudent, amicable, kind and caring, without any intention to cause major mayhem just to further his own selfish ends. It seems he is far from chaining himself to flaming saw blades, training torpedo-dolphins or plundering platypus nests. Or is he? Eventually, it’s a flaming saw blade that “persuades” Goal to stay on Deponia once more, splitting her personality into three parts in the process, each aspect of her consciousness stored to a different cartridge.So it’s up to Rufus and his remarkable charm to persuade Goal’s personalities to fuse into one again, make his way to Elysium with her and save Deponia from certain Chaos while he’s at it. Join Rufus on his way through the vast area of the Floating Black Market, meet new, bizarre characters and reunite with familiar faces.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Deponia 2: Chaos on Deponia v3.3.2351.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Deponia 2: Chaos on Deponia v3.3.2351 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Deponia 2: Chaos on Deponia Free Download (v3.3.2351)
Deponia 2: Chaos on Deponia (v3.3.2351)
Size: 3.15 GB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows Vista / 7
- 2.5 GHz (Single Core) or 2 GHz (Dual Core)
- 2 GB RAM
- OpenGL2.0-compatible graphics card with 512 MB RAM
- 5GB HDD