About Delores: A Thimbleweed Park Mini-Adventure
The year is 1988. Adventure game developer Delores Edmund, on hiatus from her job at MMucasFlem Games, has returned to Thimbleweed Park for a quick vacation. While she’s home, she’s making some extra money as a photographer for the Thimbleweed Nickel News. Hey, game developers need to eat, too! Thimbleweed Park hasn’t changed at all in the year since Delores has been away… or has it?
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Delores: A Thimbleweed Park Mini-Adventure v1.1.191.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Delores: A Thimbleweed Park Mini-Adventure v1.1.191 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Delores: A Thimbleweed Park Mini-Adventure Free Download (v1.1.191)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 10 (64bit versions only)
- 2 GHz
- 4 GB RAM
- Intel HD 3000 or better (updated for dx12)
- Version 12
- 50 MB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system