“Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god.” – Jean Rostand Thoughts of a Biologist You play the role of a military commander hidden deep within an underground bunker. Your mission – to successfully exterminate your enemy’s civilian population whilst disabling their ability to attack your own. Start by launching your battleships, submarines, and bombers in order to decimate your opponent’s defences. Scramble together your alliances, but remember only one can stand victorious. Prepare your pre-emptive strike before one of your supposed allies get the same idea. Choose the perfect moment for betrayal, obliterating your opponents with an apocalyptic thermonuclear barrage, but get it wrong and their devastating counter attack will bring you to your knees!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to DEFCON v1.6.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the DEFCON v1.6 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
DEFCON Free Download (v1.6)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- 1.8 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- 2GB HDD