About Death and Taxes
In this small Indie, short narrative-based game, you take the role of the Grim Reaper… on an office job. Your job is to decide which people are going to live or die. Your choices will affect the world around you. Keep the chaos away or foil plots to destroy the world and rise through the ranks of Reapers all the way up to MIDDLE-MANAGEMENT, wow! Death and Taxes is a game in the vein of narrative-based indie titles, such as “Papers, Please”, “Reigns”, “Beholder” and “Animal Inspector”, to name a few. The consequences of your choices are yours to bear, while the mystery of your incarnation awaits revelation!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Death and Taxes v1.2.5.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Death and Taxes v1.2.5 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Death and Taxes Free Download (v1.2.5)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- i3 or equivalent
- 2 GB RAM
- Integrated graphics or GPU with atleast 512 MB of VRAM
- Version 9.0
- 2 GB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system