About Dear Esther: Landmark Edition
Dear Esther immerses you in a stunningly realised world, a remote and desolate island somewhere in the Outer Hebrides. As you step forwards, a voice begins to read fragments of a letter: ‘Dear Esther…’ – and so begins a journey through one of the most original first-person games of recent years. Abandoning traditional gameplay for a pure story-driven experience, Dear Esther fuses its beautiful environments with a breath-taking soundtrack to tell a powerful story of love, loss, guilt and redemption. Dear Esther: Landmark Edition has been remade with the Unity engine, featuring a full audio remaster, and the addition of a brand-new Directors’ Commentary mode, allowing players to explore the island and learn what inspired the game and how it was crafted by The Chinese Room and Rob Briscoe.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Dear Esther: Landmark Edition.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Dear Esther: Landmark Edition folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Dear Esther: Landmark Edition Free Download
Dear Esther: Landmark Edition
Size: 847.87 MB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8.1 / 10
- Intel Core 2 Duo E4600 (2 * 2400) or AMD Athlon X2 4200+ (2 * 2200)
- 2 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce 7600GT (256 MB) or AMD Radeon X1600 XT (256 MB)
- Around 2 GB Disc Space