Deadnaut is Screwfly Studios’ second game and follow up to cult hit, Zafehouse: Diaries. Deadnauts, so named because they’re unlikely to return, must explore, investigate and fight their way through the derelict ships of dead civilisations. Every mission is unique and no two locations are the same. Each ship contains mysterious enemies and hostile security systems. Manage your Deadnauts’ skills, talents, relationships and flaws – and you might get them out alive.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Deadnaut.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Deadnaut folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Deadnaut Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000
- 2GB RAM
- NVIDIA or AMD/ATI graphics card with 1GB RAM, with support for Direct3D 9 and Shader Model 3
- 250MB available space
- The version of the game supports Direct3D 11 and will almost always perform better on hardware and platforms that support it