About Dead Cells
You grew up with the roguelikes, witnessed the rise of the roguelites and even the birth of the roguelite-lites? We’d now like to present for your consideration our RogueVania, the illegitimate child of a modern Roguelite (Rogue Legacy, Binding of Isaac, Enter the Gungeon, Spelunky, etc.) and an old-school MetroidVania (Castlevania: SotN and its ilk).
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Dead Cells v1.12.4.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Dead Cells v1.12.4 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Dead Cells Free Download (v1.12.4)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Intel i5+
- 2 GB RAM
- Nvidia 450 GTS / Radeon HD 5750 or better
- 500 MB available space
- OpenGL 3.2+