About Daydream: Forgotten Sorrow
Immerse yourself in the gripping story of a person who visualizes himself as a small child, accompanied by a cute teddy bear. Solve tricky puzzles, escape terrifying monsters, and avoid dangerous traps on a quest for inner peace. Travel through a mysterious world of floating castles and craggy caves, fairytale forests and rolling plains. Prepare to be captivated by the enthralling world of Daydream, discovering the transformative power of resilience, and the bittersweet beauty of letting go.
— Dive deep into a sprawling story, revealing secrets and unraveling the mysteries of an enchanting narrative;
— Meet memorable characters, such as the endearing young Griffin and his devoted teddy bear companion Birly;
— Command an adorable teddy bear friend that helps you get to hard-to-reach places;
— Enter an unforgettable world through dreamy melodies and mesmerizing music;
— Engage in a delicate blend of mind-bending puzzles that challenge you, and heart-pounding action that keeps you on the edge of your seat.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Daydream: Forgotten Sorrow v1.5.3.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Daydream: Forgotten Sorrow v1.5.3 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Daydream: Forgotten Sorrow Free Download (v1.5.3)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 10, 64 bit
- Intel CPU Core i3
- 4 GB RAM
- Nvidia GTX 460
- Version 11
- 10 GB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system