About Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition
Darksiders II follows the exploits of Death, one of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse, in an action-packed tale that runs parallel to the events in the original Darksiders game. This epic journey propels Death across an expansive gameworld as he tries to redeem his brother, War, the horseman blamed for prematurely starting the Apocalypse in Darksiders. Like the original Darksiders game before it, the second iteration of the series is primarily a hack ‘n slash adventure. The game takes place across netherworld environments, including “The White city,” an outpost where angels live, and “The Eternal Throne,” a floating fortress where the Lords of the Dead stand guard over souls that need to be cleansed. Although Death is the most feared of the Four Horsemen, his physical abilities are very different than his brother, War. Death is far more nimble, and relies on a combination of melee and ranged attacks. In combat Death’s primary weapon is his huge iconic scythe, with a wide range of other weapons and usable items that must be gathered as the game progresses. Weapons can be dual-wielded, upgradable armor can be acquired for protection and Death has access to his terrifying and powerful mount, Despair.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64bit)
- 2.0Ghz Intel® Core™2 Duo or AMD equivalent
- 4 GB RAM
- NVIDIA 9800 GT 512 MB Video Card or AMD equivalent (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 512MB Video Card or AMD equivalent recommended)
- 20 GB space free (10 GB free after install)