About Dagon: by H. P. Lovecraft
I am writing this under an appreciable mental strain, since by tonight I shall be no more.Dagon is a 3D narrative experience in madness based on the cult short story of the same title by the master of cosmic horror and weird fiction, H. P. Lovecraft himself. It’s an interactive portal into the world of the controversial genius and his highly acclaimed Cthulhu Mythos, open to both newcomers and long-time devotees.The change happened whilst I slept.Step into the shoes of a former ship officer and morphine fiend, and dive into the Stygian Abyss of a drug-addled mind. Uncover the unspeakable, long-drowned horrors on a distant eldritch island and wallow in Lovecraftian dread.I think I went mad then.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Dagon: by H. P. Lovecraft .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Dagon: by H. P. Lovecraft folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Dagon: by H. P. Lovecraft Free Download
Dagon: by H. P. Lovecraft
Size: 2.03 GB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (x64)
- Core i5-2400 or Ryzen 3 1200
- 4 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB VRAM or equivalent
- Version 11
- 3 GB available space
- DirectX compatible
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system