About Crowns and Pawns: Kingdom of Deceit
With beautiful graphics and a fascinating story, Crowns and Pawns is looking like it will be an excellent point and click adventure. – Charles Cecil (creator of the Broken Sword series)Crowns and Pawns is groovy. I dig it. – Bill Tiller (artist of The Curse of Monkey Island)Legends of the past come back to life in this charmingEuropean mystery adventure.Crowns and Pawns, a modern-day point and click adventure, inspired by classics such as Broken Sword, Still Life, Syberia and others. The game highlights the less explored history of Europe to the world of adventurers. Experience the legendary stories of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania, bring to light the villainous branch of the KGB, solve puzzles and follow hints to reveal the secrets of the King who was never crowned.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Crowns and Pawns: Kingdom of Deceit v1.0.2.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Crowns and Pawns: Kingdom of Deceit v1.0.2 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Crowns and Pawns: Kingdom of Deceit Free Download (v1.0.2)
Crowns and Pawns: Kingdom of Deceit (v1.0.2)
Size: 676.16 MB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 or later
- at least 1.6 GHz
- 4 GB RAM
- with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities
- 4 GB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system