About Crossing Souls
It’s 1986 in California. A group of friends discover a mysterious pink stone that allows to travel between two realms. This gang will live the summer of their lives in an adventure that will get them involved in a government conspiracy. Control five kids with special skills while fighting and solving puzzles in order to save their families and the world. Crossing Souls is an action-adventure set in a California suburb in the midst of a supernatural event that rocks the small community as grand forces siege the town. Control five characters: Chris, Matt, Charlie, Big Joe and Kevin, each one with their own skills and combat styles. Change characters on the fly and use each character’s specialties to overcome any obstacle and target your foe’s weaknesses. Fight in real-time, solve clever puzzles, face off against powerful bosses and play special levels inspired by 80’s arcade video games.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Crossing Souls v1.2.4.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Crossing Souls v1.2.4 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Crossing Souls Free Download (v1.2.4)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Intel Core2 Duo E4500 (2 * 3000) or equivalent
- 1 GB RAM
- GeForce 9600 GT (256 MB) or equivalent
- 4 GB available space