Crawl is the local multiplayer dungeon crawler where your friends control the monsters! It’s bullet-hell beat-em-up meets old-school RPG, in an arcadey party-game for up to 4 players. One player is the hero, exploring a randomly generated dungeon full of traps and monsters – all controlled by the other players. If you slay the hero you take their place and it’s your turn to crawl! Then it’s a race to gain enough XP and loot to reach the final battle, where it’s all on one as the other players collectively control the hulking final boss!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Crawl v1.0.1.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Crawl v1.0.1 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Crawl Free Download (v1.0.1)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- CPU: 1.66 GHz Dual Core or equivalent
- 1 GB RAM
- Intel HD Graphics or equivalent, capable of Shader Model 2.0
- 300 MB available space
- Gamepad highly recommended