About Command HQ
The initial release of Command H.Q. was met with great enthusiasm from strategy game fans. In fact, it was voted 1991’s Wargame of the Year by Computer Gaming World. In this fast-paced game of strategic global conquest from award-winning game designer Dan Bunten, you’ll control your own superpower as you attempt to outguess and overcome opposing superpowers in World Wars I, II, III IV, and V! You’ll allocate your resources and troops. Gather military intelligence. And assume fingertip control of an awesome military arsenal that includes land, sea and air forces. All while grappling with the harsh realities and risks of nuclear war!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Command HQ v1.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Command HQ v1.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Command HQ Free Download (v1.0)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7
- 1.0 GHz Processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 100% DirectX compatible graphics
- 100 MB available space
- 100% DirectX compatible card or onboard sound