About Combat Chess
Combat Chess takes the basic chess game and adds an imaginative element for players bored with the simple “black vs. white” chess board. Beautifully done in rendered 3D graphics, Combat Chess adds stunning animation sequences during gameplay. Combat Chess is written to Grand Master standards and supports play against human opponents. Combat Chess includes 3D rendered pieces from a medieval setting with fantasy elements. Pawns become dragons, Knights become real knights, the Black Knight’s turning your pawns to green jelly, and the Queen’s threatening to deliver a majestic head-butt to your king. With over 600 animation sequences, each piece includes “fidget” sequences for those moments you need to think. The animations include movement, combat, fidgets, and “check” moves. For the traditional minded, Combat Chess includes a traditional set, also 3D rendered. Two boards come with the game, each assigned to the genre of pieces.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Combat Chess v3.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Combat Chess v3.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Combat Chess Free Download (v3.0)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP or Vista
- 1 GHz
- 256 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)