About Codename Panzers: Phase One
No, this can’t be! Initial outpost reports showed only armored infantry, but some serious hardware is headed this way! How could two 70-ton German Königstiger battle tanks simply be overlooked?! Well, no time to lay blame, just aim the bazooka and bring up the tanks from the rear. Only a direct hit can destroy them. Codename Panzers: Phase One thrusts you into the high-powered battles of World War II. Whether played in towns with bullet-riddled buildings, bleak mountain landscapes, or treacherous swamps, Codename: Panzers offers real-time combat rampages with awesome 3D graphics. Create your combat force from over 100 finely detailed units, from a flame-throwing squad to a Soviet Stalin organ rocket launcher to a German Königstiger battle tank. Be the commander – demolish the enemy with clever tactical maneuvers. Experience the nerve-jangling thrill of strategic gaming – in Codename Panzers: Phase One!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Codename Panzers: Phase One.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Codename Panzers: Phase One folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Codename Panzers: Phase One Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista/ 7 / 8 / 10
- Intel Pentium D 805 or AMD Athlon X2 +3800
- 2 GB RAM
- ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT or NVIDIA GeForce 6800 Ultra or better
- 5 GB
- DirectX 9.0c-compatible