About Close Combat: Wacht am Rhein
Close Combat: Wacht am Rhein multiplayer requires you to configure the Router and Firewall Ports, details can be found here.Close Combat is a pausable real-time wargame series, heavily focused on historical accuracy and realistic soldier psychological profiles. Team management is crucial as every man in your teams matter. In Close Combat: Wacht am Rhein, you take command of US or German forces and either retrace the last steps of Hitler’s army in one desperate attempt to turn the tide of the impending allied victory or ride to the rescue with General Patton and push back the German offensive to reclaim Bastogne.Winter 1944, the Last Blitzkrieg. This is Close Combat, you are in Command!Based on Atomic Games’ award-winning Close Combat series, Close Combat: Wacht am Rhein brings the classic top-down tactical gameplay from the original series. The Wacht am Rhein remake comes with a Grand Campaign including a strategic map with 64 gorgeous hand-drawn tactical maps, over 70 scenarios, and much more!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Close Combat: Wacht am Rhein .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Close Combat: Wacht am Rhein folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Close Combat: Wacht am Rhein Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 8/10 (Runs in Windowed mode)
- 133 MHz CPU (300 MHz or faster recommended)
- 256MB RAM ( 1 GB)
- 1MB Video RAM (8MB recommended)
- DirectX 9.0c
- 1.5 GB
- 16bit DirectX 9.0 compatible soundcard
- Display Resolution: 1024×768