About Close Combat: The Bloody First
“No Mission Too Difficult. No Sacrifice Too Great. Duty First!”Close Combat: The Bloody First is the latest release in the critically-acclaimed Close Combat series, and the first using the new 3D Archon engine. With this Close Combat: The Bloody First combines classic Close Combat tactical gameplay with battles fought across a wide variety of diverse 3D landscapes including craggy ridgelines, narrow valleys and dense villages. The switch to 3D also allows an increase in the level of detail (e.g. the specific types of ammunition used by each weapon are now modelled) with more realistic movement and projectile physics.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Close Combat: The Bloody First .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Close Combat: The Bloody First folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Close Combat: The Bloody First Free Download
Close Combat: The Bloody First
Size: 2.44 GB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7/8/10
- 2GHz processor
- 4 GB RAM
- 1 GB DirectX 9 Compatible Graphics Card (2GB recommended)
- Version 9.0c
- 4 GB available space
- DirectX Compatible Sound Card
- An Internet connection is required for 2-player head to head play.