About Close Combat: Cross of Iron
Close Combat is a pausable real-time wargame series, heavily focused on historical accuracy and realistic soldier psychological profiles. Team management is crucial as every man in your teams matter. Close Combat: Cross of Iron brings back the epic battles of the Eastern Front of World War II. In Close Combat: Cross of Iron you start off as a junior officer leading your men into battle in real time, focusing on the Eastern Front of World War II. Earn promotions as you deal with an unforgiving enemy. Fight and survive through the frozen winter, hot dusty summer and muddy autumn. The game features a huge amount of Battles, Operations, and Campaigns, inlcuding an entire Campaign called Fuger’s Ostliche Wut, or Fuger’s Eastern Fury, based on actions between 1943 and 1944 and playable as either German or Russian, Each Battle and Operation has been carefully made with in-depth briefings related to actual events and will give you hints about the battle and what you may expect. The Teams, Units, Weapons, and Data have been accurately recreated to match historical realism.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Close Combat: Cross of Iron v3.06.21.01.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Close Combat: Cross of Iron v3.06.21.01 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Close Combat: Cross of Iron Free Download (v3.06.21.01)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 10
- 133 MHz
- 32 MB RAM
- 1MB Video RAM
- Display capable of 1024×768 resolution or higher