About Clive 'N' Wrench
Clive ‘N’ Wrench is a 3D platformer starring Clive, a rabbit, and Wrench, the literal monkey on his back. Your adventure takes you hurtling through time and space in a 1950’s refrigerator on a heroic quest to thwart the tyrannical Dr Daucus and stop his evil plans.One fateful morning Professor Nancy Merricarp wakes to find that her proudly displayed time travel blueprints have been nabbed by the downright evil Dr Daucus! Minutes later a sudden flash of purple illuminates the sky, and a portal appears! Dr Daucus and his sidekick, General Olga Chestycough, jump into the portal and no sooner than it appeared the portal vanishes. Luckily Nancy’s cousin, Clive and her apprentice Wrench are there to help pursue the wicked doctor and put an end to his horrid plans! But to do this they must travel through time themselves!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Clive 'N' Wrench .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Clive 'N' Wrench folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Clive ‘N’ Wrench Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7
- 64 Bit
- 4 GB RAM
- NVidia GTS450 / AMD Radeon 6850HD
- 5 GB available space