About Clive Barker's Undying
Someone should have warned the Covenant children: “Never read aloud strange rituals.” Little did they know that their childish game would unleash unspeakable horrors upon the unsuspecting world. Now, many years later, Jeremiah Covenant, the last sane sibling, lies on his deathbed knowing his fragile existence is the only thing restraining the curse. His only hope is Patrick Galloway, a fellow soldier from the Great War and a specialist in abolishing evil abominations. Welcome to Clive Barker’s Undying, a horrifying FPS romp of curses, strange, mad creatures, and family dysfunction gone terribly wrong. Step into the shoes of Patrick Galloway as you attempt to banish the evil using your arcane magic and the ever-dependable six shooter of metal grace. Pray to whatever god you believe in because this journey may end up costing your soul. First person shooter meets the contemporary master of horror fiction, don’t miss it!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Clive Barker's Undying v1.1.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Clive Barker's Undying v1.1 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Clive Barker’s Undying Free Download (v1.1)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- 1.8 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c
- sound card compatimble with DirectX 9.0c