About Clid the Snail
In a world where only the distant memory of human existence still lingers, you play as Clid, a troublemaking, eccentric snail who has just been exiled from his home citadel. Joined by a faithful and talkative firefly, Belu, you will meet a peculiar gang of outcasts and find a place to call home. Among this new group of friends, you will discover a newfound purpose: Exterminating the mysterious slug plague that is ravaging the land.Clid The Snail is a unique top-down shooter where character-driven narrative and mindful combat take the center stage. Through Clid, you’ll experience a story about exile, friendship, and betrayal, and live the adventures of a troublesome, unruly snail that doesn’t belong. Explore a treacherous world full of threats and challenges, where strategic positioning, precise gunplay, and enemy behavior are paramount to your survival. Discover the truth behind the slug plague corrupting the world and save the land from ultimate ruin.
Approach combat strategically!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Clid the Snail v1.0.1.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Clid the Snail v1.0.1 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Clid the Snail Free Download (v1.0.1)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7/8.1/10
- AMD FX 4300 / Intel Core i3-4130
- 4 GB RAM
- Radeon HD 7870 / GeForce GTX 660
- Version 11
- 4290 MB available space
- Integrated or dedicated DirectX 9 compatible soundcard
- 1080p, 16:9 recommended