Shape the future of your people by managing and assigning the most skilled villager for each task. Fight off the natural elements or raiders, research new technologies, explore the region around you for other villages to trade with, and special rewards. Name your village and create your village elder. Choose his specializations and use him to lead the village. He never sleeps and is available for critical tasks, even when the rest of village are sleeping or injured. The most important resource are your villagers, where each can be specialized in certain tasks, gaining experience each time they perform it. Kids can be educated in schools to start their adult life with better skills. Experience the game in three difficulties, each with their own challenges and progression, along with a Free Mode, that is unlocked after you finish the game once, and can be played without events or combat. Each time you finish the game, you get a persistent reward, that will help on your next play through.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Civitatem v1.07d.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Civitatem v1.07d folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Civitatem Free Download (v1.07d)
Size: 492.07 MB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7/8/10
- Intel Core 2 CPU
- 4 GB RAM
- 1GB 3D DirectX 9 Compatible video card (2010 era)
- Version 9.0c
- 600 MB available space