About Cities in Motion
Rendered in rich detail, four of the world’s greatest cities – Vienna, Helsinki, Berlin, and Amsterdam – await the steady hand of a planner to manage their transportation needs in Cities in Motion. Overseeing the changing needs of people from 1920 to 2020, it’s up to you to manage everything from buses, trams and subway trains to maximize profits while pleasing commuters.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Cities in Motion v1.0.22.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Cities in Motion v1.0.22 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Cities in Motion Free Download (v1.0.22)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- 2 GHz Dual Core or higher
- 2 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce 8800/ATI Radeon HD 3850 or higher (integrated video cards not supported), 512 MB RAM, OpenGL 3.0 graphics
- 2 GB