About Charterstone: Digital Edition
Build and discover in Charterstone – a digital board game campaign. Shape your village into the new Eternal City! The official digital adaptation of Jamey Stegmaier’s board game – Charterstone! It’s a campaign strategy game with high replayability, where players build the new Eternal City! The campaign is divided into a series of separate games. Each game will have its own unique rule and bonus objective. Each game will build upon the previous one and add something new! Your decisions and play style will affect the progress and the end of the campaign. What’s more, there are no negative interactions between players. In other words, you score points on the back of your own strategy, not by undermining your opponents. It’s especially important when playing against your friends or family in online or hot-seats multiplayer!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Charterstone: Digital Edition v220.127.116.11.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Charterstone: Digital Edition v18.104.22.168 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Charterstone: Digital Edition Free Download (v22.214.171.124)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 64 bit
- Dual Core 1.6 GHz or better
- 8 GB RAM
- DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities
- Version 9.0
- 650 MB available space