About Carmageddon: Max Damage
U.S. ELECTION NIGHTMARE SPECIALThe original PC release of Carmageddon: Max Damage launched with a “US Election Special” mode, taking inspiration from topical current events – as two of the least-liked meat sacks on the planet slugged it out to become the Most Powerful Person On Earth. This Special Edition has these game modes still in place, because it remains just as funny now as it was then to show the President and the failed candidate what you think… By MOWING THEM DOWN IN A VIDEOGAME! Not just once, but over and over again… Impale a horrified Hillary on the end of your mighty rod! Repulsificate demented Donalds straight to frigging CHINA! It’s hours of FUN for the whole FAMILY!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Carmageddon: Max Damage .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Carmageddon: Max Damage folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Carmageddon: Max Damage Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 (64-bit) or later
- Intel i3-2100 3.1GHz
- 4 GB RAM
- 1Gb DirectX 11 (AMD HD 6000 series GPU or equivalent)
- Version 11
- 20 GB available space
- DirectX compatible
- Laptop versions of graphics cards may work but are NOT officially supported