About Call of the Sea
It is 1934, in the far reaches of the South Pacific. Norah has crossed the ocean following the trail of her missing husband’s expedition and finds herself on a lush island paradise – a nameless, forgotten place, dotted with the remnants of a lost civilization. What strange secrets does it hold, and what might Norah unearth in her quest for the truth? Explore a stunning tropical island (meticulously modeled in Unreal Engine 4), brimming with fantastic sights, lost ruins and occult mysteries. Experience a charming character study of a woman on her quest to discover the truth of the disappearance of her husband and to find out who she really is, fully voiced by Cissy Jones (Firewatch, The Walking Dead: Season 1). Immerse yourself in a story-driven adventure full of emotion, suspense and surreal surprises. Investigate the clues left by a previous voyage, piece together what happened, and solve a variety of clever puzzles.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Call of the Sea v0.2.5.10.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Call of the Sea v0.2.5.10 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Call of the Sea Free Download (v0.2.5.10)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
- AMD FX-6100/Intel i3-3220 or Equivalent
- 8 GB RAM
- AMD Radeon HD 7750, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 or Equivalent
- Version 11
- 20 GB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system