About Caesar II
Build Rome in the Ultimate City-Building Simulation! You are the Governor of a Roman province whose capital city (if you build it well!) will become the talk of the Empire. Choose from dozens of authentic structures – temples, aqueducts, bath houses, even the Circus Maximus – and watch your city spring to life. Develop resources, open trade routes and promotion will soon follow. Then expand your territories and move up the ranks. Your challenge – to rise and become the next Caesar – while confronting upstart Gauls, invading barbarians and restless citizens who threaten your eternal cities. Can you do as the Romans did and build the ultimate city?
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Caesar II v1.0a.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Caesar II v1.0a folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Caesar II Free Download (v1.0a)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- 1.8 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- 1GB available space