Rome wasn’t built in a day. How long will it take you? Hang on to your togas! As governor of a province of the Roman empire, you must build cities, rule wisely, and lead legions to crush hostile barbarian attackers. You’ll fortify your creations with mighty walls and towers, keep the plebes happy with baths and entertainment, and keep a careful watch on your defenses. Success will lead to promotion, and your cities will expand to fill your province. Govern well and you may rise to rule the empire as Caesar himself!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Caesar v1.1.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Caesar v1.1 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Caesar Free Download (v1.1)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- 1.8 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- 1GB available space